Open mat practice time is available for advanced level or higher agility competitors in AAC/UKI/CKC. It is also available to Sherwood Barks students that are currently enrolled in our 'Advanced Level' Agility or higher. For both dog and handler safety, we require the above levels of experience for unsupervised practice time in our facility.
You are allowed to have up to 3 handlers in your booking time.
Various sizes of kennels are available for benching as needed.
1. Please put away any additional equipment you take out.
2. You may use the tripod at the top of the stairs to record your training session / runs.
3. Please fold up any chairs you may have used and put them away on top of the kennels as you found them.
4. You must change out of your outdoor shoes, please either wear indoor shoes or socks in our training space. Under the stairs is a place for you to change your footwear and hang any coats.
5. If your dog has a potty accident, please notify staff immediately so that we may clean it appropriately.
6. Most importantly, be kind to your dog. We are a force-free facility, and will not tolerate the use of aversive methods when working with your dog(s).
2. Dog Walk
5. Standard Jumps
8412 Davies Rd NW, Edmonton, AB
Copyright © 2023 Sherwood Barks - All Rights Reserved.
In order to help serve you better, we will be moving to a larger space in April/May 2023! Please click below to find specific details about each department.